In 1777 W.A. Mozart visited the influential Catholic town patrician, Jakob Wilhelm Benedikt Langenmantel to Westheim and Ottmarshausen (1719-1790).
Johann Christoph von Zabuesnig (1747-1827), scholar of the "Jesuitengymnasiums St. Salvator" was a merchant and a famous local poet. W.A. Mozart sited his Haus Annastraße 9 during his stay in 1777.
At the Jakobskirche 3 Site of the theater (Komödienstadl)
W.A. Mozart attends a performance at this theatre in 1777. 1780 the German version of the Singspiel "La finta giardiniera" and on the 21 January 1793 the first performance of "Zauberflöte" took place here. Johann Heirich Böhm, for his theatre group W.A. Mozart composed "Zaide" and "La finta giardiniera", and Emmanuel Schikander (1751 - 1812) were the most famous directors of this theatre. The building does not exist any more.
Barefoot Church Mittlerer Lech 3
In October 1777 Mozart played on the organ, which no longer exists. The former Franciscan Monastery, which was severely damaged in WW II, is today a Protestant church.
Heilig-Kreuz-Straße 5 Holy Cross Church and Monastery
On 13 October 1777 Mozart played on the Stein organ. During other visits 23-25 October 1777, Mozart left manuscripts to be copied. From 7 - 10 March 1781 Leopold lodged together with his two children.