House of Johann Heirich Böhm Kalbächer Gasse 10 (Fressgasse)
Mozart moved in here, with the theatre director Johann Heinrich Böhm, whom he had met in Salzburg. Mozart worked here on 3 October 1790 on the "Adagio and Allegro" in F minor and F, K. 594, for a mechanical organ.
Römerberg Platz Square before the Rathaus
Mozart's father Leopold cited this square in his travel notes of 1763
Site of - Three Oxen - Inn Brückenstrasse 26 (not existing anymore)
Site of the - Golden Lion - Inn Fahrgasse 41 (today intersected by the Bahnhofstrasse)
For part of the time from 10 to 13 August 1763, the Mozarts stayed in this inn.
Site of the concert room of Herrn Scharff Schärfengässchen 6 /Holzgraben 15
The Mozart children gave public exhibitions here, on 18 August, 22 August, 25 (or) 26 August and 30 August 1763. For one performance, young Goethe attended with his family.