In the garden a small temple of harmony was built on whose vault is depicted a fresco of Craffonara titled “Apollo rewards Mozart genius with laurels”. The garden also contains a stone monument in remembrance of W.A. Mozart erected in 1831. The garden is owned by Anita De Probizer and can be visited free of charge following agreement by telephone (tel. + 39 0464 413026).
Church of San Marco Piazza St. Marco, 38068 Rovereto
On December 26th, 1769, Wolfgang held his first public concert in the Church of St. Marco.
Open all year round, every day from 8.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. and from 2.00 p.m. to 7.p.m.
(tel. + 39 0464 421251)
Church of St. Maria Assunta and Chapel of St. Ruperto Parish Church, Piazza St. Maria Assunta, 38060 Villa Lagarina
Open all year round, every day from 8.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. (+39 0464 412072).
Home of Giovanni Battista de Cosmi Via Rialto, 47, 38068 Rovereto
Wolfgang and his father were invited to lunch. The building can’t be visited.
Lucarelli Irion House – once the Hotel Alla Rosa Corso Bettini, 11, 38068 Rovereto
Today Lucarelli Irion House, once the Hotel Alla Rosa. In this hotel the Mozarts stayed on December 24th, 1769. The building can’t be visited.