In 1748 the painter Gottfried Bernhard Goez bought the house. Probably in 1763 L. Mozart and his family sited him there.
Jesuitengasse 26 Site of the St. Salvator Monastery
Leopold's brother Alois, lived in the complex of this building with his wife and his daughter Anna Maria (Bäsle).
W.A. Mozart sited V.A. Gassner and met there Phillip Gerbl "Domkapellmeister" (1719 - 1803) during his stay in 1777.
Two times in 1777 W.A. Mozart sited together with J.A. Stein the protestant church music director and composer Count Friedrich Hartmann (1727-1795).
Ludwigstraße 36 Site of the - White Lamb - Inn
When Mozart and his mother arrived on the 11th October 1777, they lodged here. Again, returning from the coronation of the Emperor in 1790, Mozart stayed here, on 28th or 29th of October 1790. The old inn was destroyed in 1944, but has been rebuilt in an old style; it now houses the District Administration of Finances. An attractive commemorative sign remembers on Mozart's stay there.